Thursday, January 2, 2014

Me? Blogging? No way!

I promised to post a few pictures. A blog would force me to do that for you.

As the idea evolves, I take hundreds of pictures. I anticipate putting my thoughts 'on paper.'  I want to blog!

In the end, the blog becomes mine.  You may look over my shoulder as I ramble and muse, but boredom will soon set in.

And so I will post descriptive pictures. Italy serves up lots of eye candy.  Feel free to skip over the digressions.











My favorite of the day.  As we walked through the Heritage District of Alberobello, Laura noticed the hen and chicks growing from a balcony. A new spin on the lowly hen and chicks that survive in our arid climate back home!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging!! That means I get to go along on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I agree with Mary....this may be the only way I will see Italy. More pictures, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos...But I can hardly wait to hear the details, the stories, the news. Hope you are keeping safe, and having the time of your lives...Italy is very addictive, just to warn you!! Bruce I will want to see ALL the photos you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So happy to have you sharing with us! Those hens and chicks are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love travel blogs....especially from an artist :-)

    ReplyDelete